Crispy Mushroom, White Bean, Quinoa & Kale Salad
This salad is packed full of veggies and sure to be a crowd-pleaser!
What You Need
- 5 baby bella mushrooms
- Olive oil
- 6–7 leaves fresh kale
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 5–6 circles of red onion
- 1/4 cup cannellini beans, cooked
- 1/4 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 dashes coriander
What You Do
- Wash, slice and dry mushrooms. Toss in olive oil and place in air fryer for 10 minutes, shake halfway through. If you don’t have an air fryer, simply toss the olive oil mushrooms in 1/4 cup almond flour with a dash of salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cook in a skillet until slightly brown.
- In a bowl, mix 1/4 cup olive oil, 3 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette, 2 teaspoons lime juice, 2 dashes of coriander, and your desired amount of salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet. Add kale and cook until slightly wilted. Remove from heat.
- In another skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add garlic cloves and onions until garlic is brown and onions are soft.
- Top wilted kale with mushrooms, garlic, onions, cooked cannellini beans, cooked quinoa and dressing.