Mighty Mushroom Blended Burger
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 15 mins
What You Need
- 1/2 pound any variety mushroom
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 buns
What You Do
- Finely dice mushrooms or gently pulse in food processor.
- In skillet, warm 1 tablespoon olive oil on medium-high heat and add mushrooms, cooking 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from heat and cool 5 minutes. Transfer cooled mushrooms to medium bowl.
- Add ground beef and salt, mixing until combined. Make 4 patties.
- Add remaining olive oil to pan and cook burger patties on medium-high heat until internal temperature reaches at least 160 F. Plate and add desired toppings to bun.